Saturday, January 23, 2010

Say WHAT~

Life have been really much more relaxing ever since i cleared my TP .
Now all I need to think about is the exam exam and exam :), life haven been so free and easy for a long long time.

Semester exam will be around 1 month later , so almost time to just study and plan for the holidays.
This holiday i hope to work less and go out a little bit more, for the past 1 year plus i haven really had a long break except for the times i went overseas, but every time I arrived back in Singapore, i have to work on the following day!
How tedious is that?

Whew, I am really getting bad at blogging... it took me almost 30 minutes to type those few lines.
I guess I really care less about details nowadays ...

Regarding the new blog skin I am totally kidding... no new blog skin..

No I'm just joking.. i am really planning to do it but not so soon, at least until i find 1 day i have totally nothing to do ,sitting in front of my laptop thinking what should i do now...
Then i will do my blogskin :)

2 comments:

Jovan said...

Hmm... wondering.... will it be a green skin AGAIN..!!!? lol

Justus Kelvin said...

lol lets wait and see :P