Sunday, September 27, 2009

Halfway through

To begin i will like to say that i have been stressed up over 2 things, number 1 is my result for my semester exam and another is my TP( traffic police test), and i am glad i got good news to share.
I have received my semester's results couple of days ago, and i passed all of my subjects . Seriously i expected worst grades, although all the grades are C's and B's and my GPA fell by 0.3 i am still really happy to remain here in the class.

Now i am just anxious,nervous and stressed up over my TP test, every time i think about it ,a picture of an grumpy old men wearing their TP uniform starring at me will fill my entire mind.
I can really imagine the stress for each candidate since there is so many TPs that day to spot any minor mistake that you make, and they will not hesitate to give you points!
Any more then 20 points and that's it, i hope that i don't commit any immediate failure, because it also means that i have to wait for another few weeks or months to book another test date.

Please! let me pass..

No comments: