Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here and there

Random bits from here and there!

Alright , so from my previous post you should know that i went for my TP test, and the results? I failed!
Other then that, everything is fine.
I came back from my Bangkok trip and school have started, quite eventful.
This few days have been smooth, hopefully all other things will work out good as well.

Next, i just have to continue to comment on how talented Jason wade is, he is BOOMZly amazing.
Haha, if i don't make fun of Ris Low it may seem like i am a mountain turtle. Yeah but to continue , with my infinite compliment for Jason Wade, his voice is seriously divine, and he look so good with a guitar.
I just have to keep replaying lifehouse's "Whatever It Takes" MTV and see him play his guitar.
Weird i know, but i can't help it when someone's music appeals to me so much... hah